Going Home – Wherever it may be
Sometimes death occurs in a land that is not our birthplace or that of our ancestors. You may wish to be buried in your native land… or come home to be buried in Aotearoa.
- Make sure you specify repatriation in your will.
- It’s a good idea to discuss what you want with your family and close friends so they are able to carry out your wishes.
- Simplicity Funerals offer a complete, world-wide repatriation service to all parts of New Zealand and overseas.
- The correct casket and specialist packaging for air transportation
- Legal documentation
- Air transportation to the deceased’s native land
This service extends to all main centers around New Zealand where there is a registered funeral firm.
Call us on 0800 222 155 and talk to us as soon as you can to help with repatriation.